Case Orange ~ #ChemTrails
Origami is a framework for PDF documents manipulation written in pure Ruby. It can be used to analyze or create malicious PDF documents. Being written in Ruby, the core engine of Origami is totally scriptable and can be used for automated tasks on large sets of documents. A GTK graphical interface is also available for manually browsing through the inner objects of a PDF document.
The philosophy behind Origami is the following:
Support for both reading and writing to PDF documents. Origami is able to create documents from scratch, read existing documents and modify them. Each new feature added must be compatible with reading and writing.
Handling a large subset of the PDF specification. Origami focuses on features from the PDF specification which can be used to obfuscate documents or provide offensive capabilities. Being flexible and extensible. Origami can be used in many ways, even if you are new to the Ruby language.
Origami supports many advanced features of the PDF specification, such as:
- Compression filters and predictor functions
- Digital signatures
- Object streams
- File attachments
- AcroForms and XFA forms
- PDF actions and annotations (including Flash)
- Origami is open-source and distributed under the LGPL license.
Here is the list of new features added in this version:
- Support for AES256 encryption/decryption of documents.
- Support for G3 unidimensional encoding/decoding of CCITTFax streams.
- Support for TIFF predictor functions.
- Enhanced support for Ruby 1.9.
- Can now be installed as a gem.
- Added methods for browsing pages and name trees.
- Added a Ruby shell for quick document analysis.
- Added a set of useful tools built upon Origami (pdfdecrypt, pdfencrypt, pdfdecompress, pdfextract, pdfmetadata, pdfcocoon, pdfcop, pdf2graph, pdf2ruby…)
- Lots of bug fixes.
Download : http://code.google.com/p/origami-pdf/downloads/list
jp3_53.pdf (application/pdf Object) [Doctrine for Joint Psychological Operations] i'll just leave this here...
#nwo #psyops #pdf
This doctrine addresses the use of military
psychological operations (PSYOP) assets in
planning and conducting PSYOP in support of
joint operations across the range of military
“The role of psychological operations (PSYOP) in the information age is to assist military commanders in articulating their mission objectives, to help identify the decision makers who can promote or interfere with these objectives, and to recommend appropriate courses of action to properly influence them. In this regard, PSYOP are applicable across the operational continuum because command objectives may vary at any point in time and because key decision makers exist at every level of military endeavor… . By converting command objectives into the people who have the ability to act on them, and by recommending the use of available military and nonmilitary resources, PSYOP Soldiers attempt to educate and motivate targeted decision makers to act, or refrain from acting, in ways that support the commander’s objectives.”
Colonel Robert M. Schoenhaus
7th PSYOP Group Commander, June 1999
Field Manual 3-05.30, Psychological Operations