(420Times) Eighteen federal legislators are supporting a call for The Obama Administrationto lay off recently passed marijuana legalization measures in Colorado and Washington. Colorado Congressman Diana DeGette plans on introducing a bill that would mirror a letter that her and 17 of her colleagues signed, asking the Justice Department to respect state’s rights.
“We are writing to urge federal law enforcement to consider carefully the recent decisions by the people of Colorado and Washington to legalize small amounts of marijuana for personal use by adults,” the letter reads in part. “Under the new laws, each state will establish a comprehensive regulatory scheme governing the production, sale and personal use of marijuana. We believe that it would be a mistake for the federal government to focus enforcement action on individuals whose actions are in compliance with state law.”
Best #911 Investigation! -> 9/11 Conspiracy Solved: Names, Connections, & Details Exposed! (by @AlienScientist) #NWO #MIC #Murder
Special thanks to Michael C. Ruppert, Mark H. Gaffney, and Kevin Ryan for solving the crimes of 9/11 with their amazing research. This video is a compilation of evidence they have uncovered.
"Crossing the Rubicon" - The Decline of American Empire at the end of the age of oil
"Black 911" by Mark H. Gaffney:
Was 9/11 an Inside Job?
A guide to 9/11 Whistleblowers
SEC Act Section 12(k)2:
Richard Grove’s testimony (complete transcript)
"Collateral Damage" by E.P. Heidner
The CIA’s forty-year complicity in the narcotics trade by Alfred W. McCOY
Executive Order 12333 created an agreement between the CIA and Justice Department (DEA) to look the other way on Government Drug Trafficking: http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/eo/eo-12333-2008.pdf
AIG and Drug Money
Maurice Greenberg’s report for the CFR
Richard Armitage, Frank Carlucci, Herbert Winokur, and company
Post 9/11 Promotions:
9/11 Gold Theft and other smoking guns:
Kevin Ryan’s landmark article on who had “Demolition access to the WTC Towers”:
Kevin R. Ryan, et al, Environmental anomalies at the World Trade Center: evidence for energetic materials, The Environmentalist, Volume 29, Number 1 / March, 2009, http://www.springerlink.com/content/f67q6272583h86n4/
Kevin R. Ryan, The Top Ten Connections Between NIST and Nanothermites, Journal of 9/11 Studies, July 2008, http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2008/Ryan_NIST_and_Nano-1.pdf
Website for In-Q-Tel, http://www.iqt.org/technology-portfolio/index-by-practice-area.html
Wikipedia page for Jerome Hauer, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Hauer
Peter Jennings interview with Jerome Hauer, ABC, on 9/11, 14:53, available on You Tube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj0Rz9ZsDAg
Taku Murakami, US Patent 5532449 - Using plasma ARC and thermite to demolish concrete, http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5532449/description.html
Albert Gibson et al, Integral low-energy thermite igniter, US Patent number: 4464989, http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=rKl1AAAAEBAJ&dq=US+4464989
Michael C. Ruppert, Suppressed Details of Criminal Insider Trading Lead Directly into the CIA’s Highest Ranks, October 9, 2001, http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/10_09_01_krongard.html
Kevin R. Ryan, Mahmud Ahmed’s itinerary from his Washington DC visit the week of 9/11, 911blogger.com, 11/27/2009, http://www.911blogger.com/node/21978
The agreement between LLNL and Savannah River can be found here - https://www.llnl.gov/str/News597.html
Savannah’s reference to developing sol-gels can be found here - http://srnl.doe.gov/mat_sci.htm
SEC document for Washington pre-payments - http://www.secinfo.com/dRqWm.4G1Vx.c.htm
The Ties That Bind, Descended from family business empires, six huge business groups dominate the Japanese economy, Multinational Monitor, October 1983 - http://multinationalmonitor.org/hyper/issues/1983/10/ties.html
Securacomm Consulting Inc. v. Securacom Incorporated, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, January 20, 1999, 49 U.S.P.Q.2d 1444; 166 F.3d 182, http://altlaw.org/v1/cases/1099498
Wikipedia page for Stratesec, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratesec
SEC filing for Stratesec, May 2, 1997, http://www.secinfo.com/dS7kv.82.htm
Kroll Inc website, http://www.kroll.com/about/
4 star Cyber General doesn’t know what an IP Address is - #NWO
And this is one of the guys that’s at the head of America’s cyber defense team.
The United States Department of Justice teamed up with Dutch and French law enforcement to cut down on the distribution of illegal Android apps. Popular piracy websites—Appbucket.net, Snappzmarket.com, and Applanet.net—now display a FBI seizure notice on their homepages.
In a statement, assistant attorney general Lanny A. Breuer discussed why criminal copyright is a priority of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division:
"Software apps have become an increasingly essential part of our nation’s economy and creative culture, and the Criminal Division is committed to working with our law enforcement partners to protect the creators of these apps and other forms of intellectual property from those who seek to steal it."
To paraphrase Jay-Z [
The NWO Shill], “Whoever said illegal was the easy way out” better visit the Google Play store from now on because the Justice Department is not playing.
[via Information Week]
HOPEWELL, Va. (WTVR) – A Hopewell circuit court judge has ordered that a Marine veteran detained over anti-government Facebook posts be released from a psychiatric hospital.
CBS 6 News’ Catie Beck said the judge dismissed the case Thursday against Brandon Raub. The judge said the original petition for Raub’s detention contained no facts. In other words, there was no information on why Raub was being held — and the judge deemed this violated his civil liberties.
As a result, the judge ruled law enforcement has no grounds to hold Raub.
Beck said the judge is in the process of writing an order for Raub’s release. He is expected to be released from a the hospital in Salem, Virginia Thursday afternoon.
The decorated U.S. Marine veteran was questioned by FBI agents about his Facebook postings and then hauled away from his Chesterfield County home in handcuffs last Thursday.
CBS 6 checked his criminal history and found it to be clean. And Brandon Raub’s mother told CBS 6 News’ Mark Holmberg that her son he had no mental health history. [READ MORE: Mother of detained Marine vet says he’s a patriot, not a threat]
“He never was violent or psychotic or anything like that,” Cathleen Thomas told CBS 6. “There were just conversations we had back and forth, very deep.”
Cell phone video shot by a friend that showed Raub being thrown to the ground and then put into a police car has gone viral on Youtube. His story, portrayed as a patriot whose free speech rights have been violated, has shot across the country.
A number of protestors gathered outside John Randolph Medical Center Monday, where Raub was being detained. Earlier this week, a judge approved a motion to transfer Raub to the Veterans Hospital in Salem.
The Rutherford Institute, a Charlottesville-based civil liberties group whose lawyers represented Raub, argued his arrest was was improper and unlawful. However, federal agents contend that Facebook posts made by Raub were “terrorist in nature.”
A former Marine who served two tours in Afghanistan with Raub told CBS 6 News’ Catie Beck Monday that Raub is a courageous and patriotic young man with showed no signs of posttraumatic stress disorder. Additionally, the man said he believes a mental evaluation would find Raub sane — and not someone who is capable of a terroristic threat.
Check back with WTVR.com for the latest updates on this developing story. Catie Beck will also have LIVE reports on CBS 6 News starting at 5 p.m.
- Brandon Raub to be transferred to Salem psych ward
- Full text, Brandon Raub’s proclamation: Take our Republic back
- Mother of detained Marine vet says he’s a patriot, not a threat
- Statement from attorneys on Brandon Raub detention
- Chesterfield police: Raub resisted officers, was taken for evaluation
- Chesterfield Marine veteran to remain detained over Facebook posts
- Chesterfield man, Marine veteran, detained over Facebook posts
A former marine is being detained indefinitely for posting politically controversial Facebook posts pre-crime surveillance flagged as ‘terroristic in nature’
While being blacked out by the corporate media altogether blogs and the alternative media are in a uproar over the arrest of a former marine Brandon Raub whose attorney has announced is now being detained indefinitely – Yes, the NDAA indefinite detention nightmare resurfaces wearing a new mask.
Raub, who served 2 tours of duty in our illegal overseas wars, has posted a series of messages considered politically controversial but are nothing more than what tens of thousands Americans post across the internet on a daily basis.
Raub is now being defended by the Rutherford Institute, Civil and Human Rights organization, who says the sole reason for his unconstitutional detention is the federal government has determined his posts are ‘terroristic in nature’.
The controversy started when Raub, who served two tour of duties in our overseas wars, was flagged by pre-crime surveillance for his posts which rail against the corruption of our government by the military industrial complex, the need to take the government back from the bankers, ending the federal reserve, messages denouncing the sacrifice of American lives to fight a war based on lies, and some less popular conspiracy theories such as the 911 attacks being perpetrated by government intelligence agencies and Al-Qaeda being controlled by the CIA.
While these truly are controversial political topics, there is nothing about the posts that are terroristic, to the contrary those with such opinions merely view themselves as patriots seeking to promote liberty over the interests of tyranny.
Make no mistake about what is really happening here – Obama has been ordered in three separate federal court rulings that he can not subject US citizens to unconstitutional indefinite military detention as was authorized by the NDAA with the latest ruling outright telling Obama he is in contempt of court if anyone is still be detained for after he defied the court’s ruling on the order.
The arrest of Raub is just nothing more than that the government adapting to the ruling that they can not use the indefinite military detention silence journalists and political dissidents.
Now the feds are throwing this tactic at the wall to see if it sticks as an alternative means of indefinite detention to silence dissent and if it does it will have a chilling effect on the freedom of speech.
This sends a clear single to those who wish to speak out against the government in public forums.
It clearly communicates that those who chose to criticize the government in public will be have to fear federal agents storming their home and committing them to a psychiatric ward to be detained indefinitely until the are cured of their ‘psychological problem’ of questioning the government, which is ‘terroristic in nature’ under the rules of the new world order.
A decorated marine has been committed to a psych ward following a Facebook post questioning why Americans lives are being sacrificed to fight a war based on lies.
Most of the time, when we post on Facebook, we don’t expect to be dragged from our house in nothing but a pair of shorts, summarily arrested and then placed in the psych ward. But that is exactly what happened to Brandon J Raub
Despite the fact that the arrest was videotaped (above) Raub has been charged with assaulting and officer and resisting arrest. Raub is to appear before a judge on Monday and has told family members that he has not been told what the charges are. Raub refused the proferred drugs at the psychiatric hospital where he is being held.
What caused all of the hullabaloo? This very patriotic post made on Facebook on Friday, November 11, 2011 at 9:00am:
America has lost itself. We have lost who we truly are. This is the land of the free and the home of the brave. This is the land of Thomas Jefferson. This is the land of Benjamin Franklin. This is the land of Fredrick Douglas. This is the land of Smedley Butler. This is the land John F. Kennedy. This is the land of Martin Luther King. This is the land where the cowboy wins. This is the land where you can start from the bottom and get to the top. This is the land where regardless of you race and ethnicity you can succeed and build a better life for you and your family. This is the land where every race coexists peacefully. This is the land where justice wins. This is the land where liberty dwells. This is the land where freedom reigns. This is the land where we help the poor, and people help each other. This is land where people beat racism.
Here’s the press release from The Rutherfored Institute announcing Raub is being detained indefinitely.
On The Front Lines
Rutherford Institute Defends Marine Arrested, Incarcerated in Psych Ward & Detained Indefinitely for Posting Political Views, Song Lyrics to Facebook
CHESTERFIELD, VA— The Rutherford Institute has come to the defense of a former Marine, 26-year-old Brandon Raub, who was arrested, detained indefinitely in a psych ward and forced to undergo psychological evaluations based solely on the controversial nature of lines from song lyrics, political messages and virtual card games which he posted to his private Facebook page. Although the FBI and Chesterfield County police have not charged Brandon Raub, a resident of Chesterfield County, Va., with committing any crime, they arrested Raub on Thursday, August 16, 2012, and transported him to John Randolph Medical Center, where he was held against his will due to alleged concerns that his Facebook posts were controversial and “terrorist in nature.”
In a hearing held at the hospital, government officials disregarded Raub’s explanation that the Facebook posts were being interpreted out of context, sentencing him up to 30 days’ further confinement in a VA psych ward. In coming to Raub’s defense, Rutherford Institute attorneys are challenging Raub’s arrest and forcible detention, as well as the government’s overt Facebook surveillance and violation of Raub’s First Amendment rights.
“For government officials to not only arrest Brandon Raub for doing nothing more than exercising his First Amendment rights but to actually force him to undergo psychological evaluations and detain him against his will goes against every constitutional principle this country was founded upon. This should be a wake-up call to Americans that the police state is here,” said John W. Whitehead, president of The Rutherford Institute. “Brandon Raub is no different from the majority of Americans who use their private Facebook pages to post a variety of content, ranging from song lyrics and political hyperbole to trash talking their neighbors, friends and government leaders.”
Brandon Raub, a former Marine who has served tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, was detained by FBI agents and police officers at his home in Chesterfield County based upon the nature of content posted to his Facebook page in recent months. Like many Facebook users, Raub uses his Facebook page to post songs lyrics and air his political opinions, as well as engage in virtual online games with other users.
On Thursday, August 16, police and FBI agents arrived at Raub’s home, asking to speak with him about his Facebook posts. They did not provide Raub with a search warrant. Raub was cooperative and agreed to speak with them. Without providing any explanation, levying any charges against Raub or reading him his rights, law enforcement officials then handcuffed Raub and transported him first to the police headquarters, then to John Randolph Medical Center, where he was held against his will.
Outraged onlookers filmed the arrest and posted the footage to YouTube. Law enforcement officials have stated in press reports that Raub was not arrested. However, as attorney John Whitehead points out, if the police have put handcuffs on you and you’re being held against your will, that qualifies as an arrest.
In a hearing before a special justice on August 20, government officials again pointed to Raub’s Facebook posts as the sole reason for their concern and for his continued incarceration. Ignoring Raub’s explanations about the fact that the Facebook posts were being read out of context and his attorney’s First Amendment defense, the special justice agreed that Raub should be incarcerated at a VA hospital for up to 30 more days. Rutherford Institute attorneys are working to challenge Raub’s detention and the highly unconstitutional nature of the government’s actions.
SOURCE: The Rutherford Institute
Earlier this summer, we applauded Google for releasing detailed stats about content removal requests from copyright holders. Now that we know how they are going to use that data, we are less enthusiastic. Today, Google announced that it would use copyright takedown notices made under the DMCA1 as what it calls a “signal” on search results. Specifically, those “signals” will demote certain websites in search results.
We wish we had some more details to illustrate just what that means, but unfortunately the process is pretty opaque. What we know: sites that have a “high number of removal notices” of takedown notices that result in actual takedowns will show up lower in some search results, though they will not be removed. What we don’t know: what is a “high number”? How does Google plan to make these determinations? Oh, and one other thing we do know, one that is particularly troubling: there will be no process or recourse for sites who have been demoted.
In particular, we worry about the false positives problem. For example, we’ve seen the government wrongly target sites that actually have a right to post the allegedly infringing material in question. or otherwise legally display content. In short, without details on how Google’s process works, we have no reason to believe they won’t make similar, over-inclusive mistakes, dropping lawful, relevant speech lower in its search results without recourse for the speakers.
Takedown requests are nothing more than accusations of copyright infringement. No court or other umpire confirms that the accusations are valid (although copyright owners can be liable for bad-faith accusations). Demoting search results – effectively telling the searcher that these are not the websites you’re looking for – based on accusations alone gives copyright owners one more bit of control over what we see, hear, and read.
Of course, Google is not seizing domain names, as the government does. And it’s not removing sites from its search results altogether at copyright owners’ request, as SOPA would have required. To its credit, Google says that it will respect counter-notices, and won’t demote results based on takedowns that are rightfully disputed. But this is little comfort. Google’s opaque policies not only threaten lawful sites, but they undermine our confidence in its search results.
- 1. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act shields websites against most copyright suits based on material posted by their users, provided that the site takes certain actions, including taking down content when a copyright holder sends a valid request.
The following sworn declaration of William Binney, a former employee of the NSA and specialist in traffic analysis, was filed July 2, 2012 in support of the Electronic Frontier Foundation’s case against the National Security Agency (Jewel v. NSA) regarding their illegal domestic surveillance programs which, according to Binney “are consistent, as a mathematical matter, with seizing both the routing information and the contents of all electronic communications” inside the U.S. Thanks to Jacob Appelbaum for originally drawing attention to the declaration.
DECLARATION OF WILLIAM E. BINNEY IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFFS’ MOTION FOR PARTIAL SUMMARY JUDGMENT REJECTING THE GOVERNMENT DEFENDANTS’ STATE SECRET DEFENSE
- 10 pages
- July 2, 2012
I, William Binney, declare:
1. I am a former employee of the National Security Agency (“NSA”), the signals intelligence agency within the Department of Defense. Unless otherwise indicated, I have personal knowledge of each and every fact set forth below and can competently testify thereto.
2. A true and correct copy of my resume is attached hereto as Exhibit A.
3. In the late 1990′s, the increasing use of the Internet for communications presented the NSA with a special kind of problem: The NSA could not collect and smartly select from the large volume of data traversing the Internet the nuggets of needed information about “Entities of Interest” or “Communities of Interest,” while protecting the privacy of U.S. persons. Human analysts had to manually identify the groups and entities associated with activities that the NSA sought to monitor. That process was so laborious that it significantly hampered the NSA’s ability to do large scale data analysis.
4. One of my roles at the NSA was to find a means of automating the work of human analysts. I supervised and participated in the development of a program called “Thin Thread” within the NSA. Thin Thread was designed to identify networks of connections between individuals from their electronic communications over the Internet in an automated fashion in real time. The concept was for devices running Thin Thread to monitor international communications traffic passing over the Internet. Where one side of an international communication was domestic, the NSA had to comply with the requirements of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (“FISA”). With Thin Thread, the data would be encrypted (and the privacy of U.S. citizens protected) until such time as a warrant could be obtained from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Comi.
5. The advent of the September 11 attacks brought a complete change in the approach 18 of the NSA toward doing its job. FISA ceased to be an operative concern, and the individual liberties preserved in the U.S. Constitution were no longer a consideration. It was at that time that the NSA began to implement the group of intelligence activities now known as the President’s Surveillance Program (“PSP”). While I was not personally read into the PSP, various members of my Thin Thread team were given the task of implementing various aspects of the PSP. They confided in me and told me that the PSP involved the collection of domestic electronic communications traffic without any of the privacy protections built into Thin Thread.
6. I resigned from the NSA in late 2001. I could not stay after the NSA began purposefully violating the Constitution.
7. The NSA chose not to implement Thin Thread. To the best of my knowledge, the NSA does not have a means of analyzing Internet data for the purpose of identifying Entities or Communities of Interest in real time. The NSA has the capability to do individualized searches, similar to Google, for particular electronic communications in real time through such criteria as target addresses, locations, countries and phone numbers, as well as watch-listed names, keywords, and phrases in email. The NSA also has the capability to seize and store most electronic communications passing through its U.S. intercept centers. The wholesale collection of data allows the NSA to identify and analyze Entities or Communities of interest later in a static database. Based on my proximity to the PSP and my years of experience at the NSA, I can draw informed conclusions from the available facts. Those facts indicate that the NSA is doing both.
8. The NSA could have installed its intercept equipment at the nation’s fiber-optic cable landing stations. See Greg’s Cable Map, cablemap.info. There are more than two dozen such sites on the U.S. coasts where fiber-optic cables come ashore. If the NSA had taken that route, it would have been able to limit its interception of electronic communications to international/international and international/domestic communications and exclude domestic/domestic communications. Instead the NSA chose to put its intercept equipment at key junction points (for example Folsom Street) and probably throughout the nation, thereby giving itself access to purely domestic communications. The conclusion of J. Scott Marcus in his declaration that the “collection of infrastructure … has all the capability necessary to conduct large scale covert gathering of IP-based communications information, not only for communications to overseas locations, but .for purely domestic communications as well,” is correct.
9. I estimate that the NSA installed no fewer than ten and possibly in excess of twenty intercept centers within the United States. I am familiar with the contents of Mark Klein’s declaration. The AT&T center on Folsom Street in San Francisco is one of the NSA intercept centers. Mr. Klein indicated that the NSA’s equipment intercepted Internet traffic on AT&T’s peering network. It makes sense for the NSA to intercept traffic on AT &T’s peering network. The idea would be to avoid having to install interception equipment on each of the thousands of parallel data lines that eventually lead into and out of peering networks. By focusing on peering networks, the NSA intercepts data at the choke point in the system through which all data must pass in order to move from one party’s network to another’s. This is particularly important because a block data is often broken up into many smaller packets for transmission. These packets may traverse different routes before reaching the destination computer which gathers them and reassembles the original block.
10. One of the most notable pieces of equipment identified in Mr. Klein’s declaration is the NARUS Semantic Traffic Analyzer. According to the NARUS website, each NARUS device collects telecommunications data at the rate of ten gigabits per second and organizes the data into coherent streams based on the protocol associated with a specific type of collected data. A protocol is an agreed-upon way for data to be broken down into packets for transmission over the Internet, for the packets to be routed over the Internet to a designated destination and for the packets to be re-assembled at its destination. Protocols exist at each layer of the OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) 7-layer telecommunications model and are used for a wide variety of data, not just electronic communications. That means that NARUS can reconstruct all information transmitted through the peering network and forward all of the electronic communications to a database for analysis. The NARUS device can also select predetermined data from that path and forward the data to organizations having interest in the data. As I indicated above, the predetermined data would involve target addresses, locations, countries, and phone numbers, as well as watch-listed names, keywords, and phrases.
11. A further notable development has been the NSA’s public announcement in October 2009 that it was building a massive, $1.2 billion digital storage facility in Ft. Williams, Utah. According to some reports, the Utah facility will eventually have a data storage capacity measured in yottabytes (1024 bytes). Even if the Utah facility were to have no more than the amount of data storage that is presently commercially available, then one would expect the data storage to be in the range of multiples often exebytes (1018 bytes). See www.cleversafe.com. (According to Cleversafe, its ten exebyte storage solution fills no more than two hundred square feet). In April 2011, the NSA also announced that it would build a new supercomputing center at its Ft. Meade, Maryland headquarters.
12. The amount of data that each NARUS device can process per second is large (10 gigabits is 10 billion bits). To illustrate the sheer size of the data storage capacity ofthe Utah facility, one could assume the installation of twenty-five NARUS devices in the U.S. and that all of 2 the NARUS-processed data is sent via fiber-optic cable to Utah. That means that the NARUS processing rate of 10 billion bits per second means that one machine can produce approximately 4 x 1016 bytes per year. That in turn means that it would take twenty-five devices one year to fill an exebyte or ten years to fill ten exebytes.
13. The sheer size of that capacity indicates that the NSA is not filtering personal electronic communications such as email before storage but is, in fact, storing all that they are collecting. The capacity of NSA’s planned infrastructure far exceeds the capacity necessary for the storage of discreet, targeted communications or even for the storage of the routing information from all electronic communications. The capacity of NSA’s planned infrastructure is consistent, as a mathematical matter, with seizing both the routing information and the contents of all electronic communications.
Secret Mind Control & Brain Washing Experiments - #MKULTRA #PSYOPS #HistoryLesson
In 1979, just two years after U.S. Senate hearings revealed disturbing information about a secret government mind control program code-named Project MKULTRA, this one-hour documentary covering some of the clandestine, illegal activities involved in this mind control project was released.
One of the topics covered by this intriguing film is the bizarre activity of a man named George White, who operated outside of the law while directly under CIA direction.
At minute 47 into the documentary correspondent Paul Altmeyer states, “And what of George White, the man who helped the agency in so many of its programs. Shortly before his death, he wrote to his boss at the CIA, Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, and summed up his career by saying, ‘It was fun, fun, fun. Where else could a red-blooded American boy lie, kill and cheat, steal, deceive, rape and pillage with the sanction and blessing of the all highest.’”
The film also mentions that Dr. Gottlieb destroyed the records of the mind control programs in 1973. He and many others involved in these projects did not want the public to ever know about the many illegal and immoral activities they had sponsored in their quest of control over the mind. Thankfully, he forgot to destroy the financial records, which contain highly incriminating information. These declassified documents can be ordered by anyone using the information at this link.
Though the CIA denies that the mind control techniques developed in their secretive projects were successful, an abundance of evidence in this film and elsewhere suggests otherwise.
Contains footage under Creative Commons (BY - Reuse allowed) License. This video can be freely redistributed for other purposes and commercial reuse rights are included, as per CC BY License, stating that correct attributions & credits must be given when using the material.
Proper Credits: ” MMM presents Mission: Mind Control (ABC NEWS SPECIAL, 1979)” by MonarchButterflyKiss
Attributions (Creative Commons CC BY License): http://www.youtube.com/attribution?v=KgxJNMdQZos
Here is a link to YouTube’s license and info terms for Creative Commons CC BY videos: http://www.youtube.com/t/creative_commons/
Here is a more in-depth link to what can and can not be done with a CC BY License: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_license
As stated in above link below paragraph 1.1 “Combinations” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_license#Combinations), a CC BY license means: “For example, the Creative Commons Attribution (BY) license allows one to share and remix (create derivative works), even for commercial use, so long as attribution is given.”
#NATO Special Op Forces Assault Tampa, Florida~ #NWO
June 08, 2012 - Special Forces from 96 countries focused on “Building the Global SOF Partnership” at a conference in Tampa, Florida. The multinational cooperation of NATO Special Operations Forces serves as a good example for such a global Special Forces network.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law.
#TheWHiteHats Report 42 #OWS #OLSX Occupy #OTB
You’re at one of the home’s of Operation Blackheath hashtag = #OpBLACKHEATH if you didn’t know…. Once you’ve taken some delight at the latest The White Hats Report, why not pay the other home of Operation Blackheath a visit: http://www.15trillionfraud.co.uk
This report is going to BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF; features the usual suspect PLUS BILL GATES involvement in the ATTEMPTED MURDER OF FALCONE in FLORIDA
"Wednesday, June 6, 2012
June 6, 2012 – The White Hats Report #42
Frustrated and Desperate - Cabal Tries to Kill The Messenger, and FAILS THREE TIMES!!!
The Ed Falcone affair is akin to a Hollywood movie, only much more bizarre. It’s bizarre because the players involved are the highest elected and appointed officials in America. And it’s bizarre because the level of corruption includes treason, monstrously huge theft, bribery and attempted murder.
This plot includes the current and past Presidents, the current Vice President, the current Secretary of State, the CIA, a presidential contender, a German banker, a German bagman, and a Lt. Governor. It also includes bank trade programs, and attempted murder, or better yet, let’s call it like it is, an assassination attempt. There were multiple attempts.
To recap a prior White Hat Report, Ed Falcone attempted to invest funds in a private placement program which would have benefited those Katrina victims who had lost their houses, and it would have provided help to an urban renewal project in Miami. Mitt Romney, yes that Mitt Romney, introduced Falcone to former President G. H. W. Bush, Sr. who then orchestrated the theft of Falcone’s funds utilizing the nefarious talents of Dr. Michael Herzog and Paul Guenette. When Falcone couldn’t find help anywhere else, he reached out to Vice President Joseph Biden for assistance. Bush Sr. then reached out to Biden as well. He bought his silence to the tune of $200,000,000. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton delivered the bribe. Since then, Falcone’s initial funds have been traded numerous times with Romney being paid in excess of $900,000,000 for his part in the plot.
After the fiasco in London with Dr. Herzog and the Global Euro Fund, Falcone was summoned to Europe to meet with Prosecutors and Police in Germany. He brought evidence against Dr. Herzog and other Bush Sr. associates. After arriving in Germany with evidence against Bush Sr. associates and Dr. Herzog in hand, he got word that an assassination attempt against him was in progress. He survived by diverting to another hotel, and successfully delivered the damning documents to German prosecutors.
The second attempt on Mr. Falcone’s life occurred on the return Lufthansa Airlines flight. During the flight, a flight attendant offered Mr. Falcone a bottle of water that he had not requested. She also told him that they had a special meal request, which he had not requested. The bottled water was kept unopened and tested later at a lab. The water had contained enough poison to kill Mr. Falcone.
After the first two attempts failed, it has been reported to us that Bush Sr. then contacted President Obama to engage the CIA in another attempt to silence Falcone. We were told that Obama issued orders to the agency to carry out an assassination against Falcone, a citizen of the United States of America. At this time, it’s unclear whether the President was aware of the two failed attempts to assassinate Falcone as ordered by Bush Sr. and carried out by rogue agency operatives.
A third attempt was made on Mr. Falcone’s life at the Four Seasons Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida. Falcone had discovered an article of clothing missing from his room and so the hotel staff offered to pay for dinner and drinks for he and his wife in the hotel’s restaurant at their expense. When Falcone refused the offer, they sent a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon wine to his room with an apology from the Hotel. Mr. Falcone again did not open the bottle but instead took it to a laboratory to be tested. Again, the wine was poisoned. The results of these tests are being held by the attorneys representing Falcone and are being heavily considered by the prosecuting authorities.
One of the owners of the Four Seasons Hotels is Microsoft. At present, we are unsure whether Bill Gates knew of the details of this operation but we DO know that he made introductions and handled arrangements between the agency and the hotel staff. It should be noted that the staff was aware that Mr. Falcone preferred Red Cabernet Sauvignon and that the label on the poisoned bottle carried the hotel’s name. Apparently the saboteurs surmised that Mr. Falcone would not suspect foul play involving an official Four Seasons Hotel bottle of wine.
What are Bush Sr. and the Cabal protecting? Was it their “sacred cow” Republican candidate for President? Or perhaps it was a failed attempt to eliminate the person who could witness to their vast international crime syndicate. Regardless, we now add attempted murder to a long list of international crimes. The Cabal was attempting to silence a United States citizen who was planning to use his funds to help those in New Orleans who desperately needed housing. This is just another instance of justice long denied, both to the people of the world and to Ed Falcone. Those stolen funds traded for profits went untaxed and were used for Black Ops. In addition, those stolen funds paid off all the co-conspirators who participated in the crime and also those who assisted in the cover up. As if all of this wasn’t enough to turn your stomach, the President of the United States gets an order by a former President to utilize the CIA to carry out an assassination attempt against a non-combatant, upstanding citizen of the United States of America because he had strength and fortitude to cause waves with the Cabal Agenda. You would think that the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the United States Department of Justice would care about all of this, but it appears they are compromised to the fullest extent possible.
This whole situation not only illustrates the severity of the crimes committed by the Cabal, but also displays the lengths to which they will go to protect their criminal enterprise:
By usurping government assets when they need someone murdered.
By stealing massive amounts of money from Individuals and Countries with impunity.
By doing virtually anything else to stay above the law.
We’ve addressed a lot of issues in previous articles, but this is one of the most disturbing pieces we’ve ever released. Threats are one thing, but actual attempts by the government at murdering an American citizen who had called on his government for help… business as usual for the cabal.
What really disturbs The White Hats is that the very people we elected to protect us from such events are now carrying out these crimes against humanity. The concepts surrounding “The Rules of Engagement” have been a long term standard of this country’s moral compass and are now being circumvented by the very people we elect to protect us from such events. To this end, we reject those leaders and their actions as unconstitutional, treasonous, and immoral against mankind.”
Mysterious Cameras on Utility Poles in New York - Under Investigation - June 1, 2012
http://sheilaaliens.net/?p=766 “The office of north country Congressman Bill Owens says it’s going to look into those mysterious cameras that have popped up on utility poles throughout St. Lawrence County.
7 News spent much of the day calling agencies and officials to see if they know why the cameras are there and what they’re for.
We spoke with the U.S. Border Patrol, which said it knew nothing about the cameras.
Homeland Security didn’t return our calls.
Joe Gilbert, the county’s new emergency services director, told 7 News that he is aware of the cameras, but declined to say anything further.
He asked us to call him back later, but we’ve been unable to reach him.”
NDAA 2013: The House Approves Indefinite Detention of American Citizens, Pro-Government Propaganda, Gay Marriage Prohibition In The Military, etc.
Reauthorizing the indefinite detention of US citizens without charge might be the scariest provision in next year’s defense spending bill, but it certainly isn’t the only one worth worrying about.
An amendment tagged on the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 would allow for the United States government to create and distribute pro-American propaganda within the country’s own borders under the alleged purpose of putting al-Qaeda’s attempts at persuading the world against Western ideals on ice. Former US representatives went out of there way to ensure their citizens that they’d be excluded from government-created media blasts, but two lawmakers currently serving the country are looking to change all that.
Congressmen Mac Thornberry (R-TX) and Adam Smith (D-WA) introduced “The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012” (H.R. 5736) last week during discussions for the NDAA 2013. It was voted on by the US House of Representatives to be included in next year’s defense spending bill, which was then voted on as a whole and approved. The amendment updates the antiquated Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 and Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987, essentially clarifying that the US State Department and the Broadcasting Board of Governors may “prepare, disseminate and use public diplomacy information abroad,” but while also striking down a long-lasting ban on the domestic dissemination in America.