See Also: (ABC) – Police Can Arrest for Minor Offenses – Read More Here
(SHTFPlan) – Charlie McGrath of Wide Awake News offers an insightful and succint breakdown of what’s really going on behind the scenes of government and finance, and says that the people have had enough. The push-back has been growing for quite some time, starting first with Tea Party protests in 2009 and then with widespread Occupy protests in 2011.
With the system already in the midst of collapse and slowly destabilizing, many have not yet realized what’s happening.
Excerpted from Charlie McGrath (video follows excerpt):
You’re going to see what’s happening in the rest of the world come to this country. It Is Inevitable. It Is Going To Happen.
Do you think for one second Department of Homeland Security is ordering 450 [million] man shredder rounds so that they can sit back and plink at gofers on the weekend? Absolutely not.
Do you think this one internet bill after another, this trying to clamp down on the sharing and free ideas on the internet because it’s not good for people? No. The control grid is being put into place to handle what they know is coming. They already know this is coming. A kinder gentler government is on its way out the door. Par tyranny is what’s on the menu.
Two days ago we have an elderly pharmacist go before parliament [in Greece], put a gun to his head, and blow his head off. In his suicide note he writes “I would rather die than rummage through the garbage. This is sparking a new onslaught of riots inside of Greece.
But it’s not going to stop with Greece. Just like the Greek debt deal did not fix the problem.
The problem is people are being abused and thrown away like trash; they’re being treated like serfs. At some point they’re going to push back.
So, isn’t it fortunate that we have all these pieces of legislation waiting in the wings? Isn’t it fortunate for the government that we have the security industrial complex squarely aiming 450 million forty caliber human shredder rounds at the people that might want to push back
An unbiased look at the evidence suggests that the financial, economic and political systems of the world are in the process of destabilizing, and the only thing world leaders have been able to do is extend the deadline for the inevitable breaking point.
Despite throwing trillions of dollars and tens of thousands of pages of government regulations at the problem, nothing has been resolved.
In fact, the American economy, our quality of life, our government’s respect for the rule of law, and our liberty as outlined by our founding documents are worse off today than at any time in our nation’s history. We are, by all accounts, in the midst of a massive paradigm shift that promises to fundamentally alter the American way of life – and not for the better.
While the majority of Americans are oblivious to the warning signs around them, recent actions taken by our government and the governments of other industrialized nations suggest The Powers That Be know very well where we’re head. They are and have been taking steps for quite some time to prepare for what is coming next.
- What is the purpose of the National Defense Authorization act unless they plan on indefinitely detaining American citizens without charge or trial?
- Why does the President of the United States (and his proxies) have the ability order the assassination or execution of an American citizen, again without trial, charge or reason?
- For what reason does President Obama’s ‘Doomsday’ executive order (National Defense Resources Preparedness) allow the seizure of food, land, energy resources and skilled laborers?
- Why is the Pentagon actively war-gaming economic collapse scenarios and the civil unrest that would follow such an event?
- With roughly 1 million active law enforcement officers in the United States, why is the US military training tens of thousands of personnel for domestic urban response, riot control and mass detentions?
- For what purpose do we require some 30,000 armed surveillance drones over American cities?
- Why has the Department of Homeland Security acquired in excess of 140 million emergency rations, over 450 million rounds of ammunition, bullet resistant checkpoint booths, and expedited the regionalization of supplies.
When it hits the fan, and things go critical, the recent actions of our government demonstrate that it is only capable of responding in one way – through brute force and tyranny.
Everything they have done in recent years with respect to liberty-restricting legislation, the militarization of our police forces and the expansion of the security industrial complex has been to prepare for the inevitable.
They already know it’s coming. They’re getting ready for it. You might want to consider doing the same.
24 Notes/ Hide
- sustainableselfsufficiency reblogged this from church-of-cyberpunk
- mendelpalace reblogged this from church-of-cyberpunk
- claeswar likes this
- heksenhaus likes this
- therearepeoplewho reblogged this from church-of-cyberpunk
- bodymassagemachine reblogged this from church-of-cyberpunk
- jadedinmetroland reblogged this from napalmjoy
- jadedinmetroland likes this
- cerberusandcompany reblogged this from church-of-cyberpunk
- cerberusandcompany likes this
- nominus-expers likes this
- zerospacemusic reblogged this from church-of-cyberpunk
- cursesandswears likes this
- disobey likes this
- napalmjoy reblogged this from church-of-cyberpunk
- mendelpalace likes this
- wolfkill likes this
- thedevilontheradio reblogged this from church-of-cyberpunk
- keepingitgay likes this
- church-of-cyberpunk reblogged this from h4x0r3d
- pointclickcare likes this
- church-of-cyberpunk likes this
- fromstarstostarfish likes this
- h4x0r3d posted this