Call to Action Against Banks
The time has come to fight the banks.
We call on fellow occupiers and those who stand in solidarity to join us in moving from protest to resistance
No longer will banks take our homes.
No longer will banks rob students of our future.
No longer will banks destroy the environment.
No longer will banks fund the misery of war.
No longer will banks cause massive unemployment.
And no longer will banks create and profit from economic crisis without a struggle.
The political system has been corrupted and taken over by Wall Street. The banks have destroyed our economy and captured our democracy.
Occupy Wall Street is a part of a global movement. On Oct. 15th and beyond, we will take our message directly to the banks.
This saturday, visit your local Bank of America, Wells Fargo, or Chase and let them know, we will not allow business as usual.
15 Notes/ Hide
- escapemysoul reblogged this from forbid2forbid
- simaiemsentomillor likes this
- masta420chief reblogged this from h4x0r3d
- masta420chief likes this
- illfindsleepintheendtonight reblogged this from h4x0r3d
- global99 reblogged this from h4x0r3d
- h4x0r3d reblogged this from forbid2forbid and added:
- h4x0r3d likes this
- symbolicbullshit likes this
- daisybuchanan likes this
- petrichoriam reblogged this from forbid2forbid
- forbid2forbid posted this